ACEs Opioids & Community Response: Connecting the Dots
On March 24, 2020 JBS hosted the ACEs Opioids & Community Response: Connecting the Dots Webinar.
It featured Kay Connors. LCSW-C. She is the Director at the Taghi Modaressi Center for Infant Study in the Department of Psychiatry of the University of Maryland School of Medicine and Andrew Bell. He is a Technical Expert Lead on the RCORP- TA Project at JBS International.
- Introducing the N.E.A.R. Approach & the Biology of Stress
- The Adverse Childhood Experiences Study: Background and Importance
- ACEs, Behavioral Health & Overdose
- ACEs, Addiction, Prevention, and Risk
- ACEs & Regrounding Our Response
- What to Do: Trauma-Informed Care and Whole Family Services