Templates, Samples, and Forms
Workforce Development Plan
Posted 11/27/2019 (updated 9/2/2021)
BROADENING THE CONCEPT OF WORKFORCE
- GOAL 1: Significantly expand the role of individuals in recovery, and their families when appropriate, to participate in, ultimately direct, or accept responsibility for their own care; provide care and supports to others; and educate the workforce. G
- GOAL 2: Expand the role and capacity of communities to effectively identify their needs and promote behavioral health and wellness.
STRENGTHENING THE WORKFORCE
- GOAL 3: Implement systematic recruitment and retention strategies at the federal, state, and local levels.
- GOAL 4: Increase the relevance, effectiveness, and accessibility of training and education.
- GOAL 5: Actively foster leadership development among all segments of the workforce.
STRUCTURES TO SUPPORT THE WORKFORCE
- GOAL 6: Enhance the infrastructure available to support and coordinate workforce development efforts.
- GOAL 7: Implement a national research and evaluation agenda on behavioral health workforce development
Sample Workforce Development Plan (36.28 KB)