Western Regional Meeting (Regions 8, 9 & 10): Considerations for Addressing Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (NAS)
Considerations for Addressing Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (NAS)
Dr. Lopata, JBS NAS Technical Expert Leads, and NAS RCORP grantees from the Western Regions will discuss resources, stigma, best practices, and challenges in addressing NAS.
- Aaron Lopata, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Maternal and Childhood Health Bureau, HRSA
- Kari Earle, MEd, Sue Gadacz, MA, and Theresa Lemus, MBA, RN, LADC, JBS International
- Colette Weatherstone, Coteau des Prairies Hospital
- Linda Littlefield, MSW, Great Plains Tribal Chairmen’s Health Board
- Jillian Fabricius, MSW, Illuminate Colorado, Inc.
- Maren Wright Voss, ScD, Utah State University