You are invited to participate in the Race and Ethnicity in Rural Communities: Why it Matters webinar scheduled for Tuesday, September 22, 2020, 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET.
- A national overview of racial and ethnic demographics, with a focus on rural residential patterns for African American, Hispanic/Latinx, and Asian populations and Tribal communities.
- An introduction to the unique challenges and needs of the various racial and ethnic groups within rural communities.
- Strategies, tools, and resources that grantees can use to understand local demographics and the unique challenges and needs of each racial and ethnic group living in their rural communities.
Please follow the instructions below to register in advance and log in to the webinar:
1. Register for the Webinar: Please click the “Register Now” to register for the event in Zoom. You will receive an email confirmation that will include the link for the webinar once you register. Please save this email as you will need the included link to connect to the webinar.
2. Log into the Webinar: A few minutes before the webinar, access Zoom by following the steps below:
- Go to the Zoom site by clicking the link provided in your registration confirmation email.
- When prompted to “Open Zoom Meetings”, you can select this from the system dialog that will appear in a pop-up window. If nothing prompts from your browser, please follow the suggestions provided on the screen.
- Please note, attendees can only connect through computer audio by default. You will receive a call-in number in the registration confirmation email. We recommend you make note of this phone number and meeting ID, if this option is preferred. Otherwise, please be sure your computer speaker volume is up so you can hear the presentation.
Please feel free to forward this email to any other members of your team. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at RCORP-TA@jbsinternational.com.
Thank you and we look forward to you attending the session.